Tuesday, September 20, 2011

old, new blog OR new, old blog

The first time I tried blogging was a couple of years ago. I got as far as three posts... I never deleted it though.
I liked the name Mikey's Wife
I finally decided that I would use it as my "photo blog". I will use it for the Photo Challenges and just to share pictures that I take, but not really for updates about our family, like this one.
I started off with going back through a few of my favorite old pictures -- I have a lot -- or I should say, all my favorite old digital pics and some that have been scanned.
I am not even close to being caught up to present day ~
But you can still come by check them out!

Mikey's Wife

(you can also follow me there at the bottom of the page)


Follow Me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI CAROL, I LIKE YOUR NEW BLOG PIC.
VERY NICE,NOT TO MENTION ORIGINAL.
GOOD FOR YOU. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. LOVE,CHRISTINE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...