Monday, January 31, 2011

books


Vic (my father in law) bought himself a new Kindle and we gave Paige his old one for her birthday last October. Got her a new skin and lavender cover for it --  she loves it. Gave DJ mine for his birthday. Did the same for his -- new skin, red cover, looks really cool.
Now we can all share the same library!

Paige has never been a huge reader until I let her read Twilight... now she reads all the teenage vampire books out there. DJ inhales books like I do. It is so freakin' cool that they are getting to where we can all enjoy the same books. I am usually the one who does the recommending -- can't WAIT until DJ is old enough to read Piers Anthony, but Paige has been bugging me to read The Hunger Games
Well, I finally did, and ended up reading all three in the trilogy over the weekend!
It is such an odd feeling getting such a great book recommendation from the kid who could recite "Moo Baa La La La" before she was two, but took forever to actually read it...

Of course Kelly wants one for her birthday too.

3 comments:

Cyndi Hendrickson said...

They obviously take after you. I'm not sure I've ever known such a voracious book reader! Isn't it nice when they learn good habits from you?

davidJ said...

I like the ending.

davidJ said...

Ive read the hunger games. They were awsome. I have the second one on the red kindle that you saw.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...