Tuesday, April 19, 2011

interview, Paige

  1. What are Mothers for?  to raise and nurture you
  2. What are Fathers for? to support and protect you
  3. What do you want to be when you grow up and why? an editor, because I like to read
  4. What is one thing you hate? math
  5. What is your favorite toy? my Kindle!
  6. What is your favorite food? penne pasta
  7. What is your favorite TV show? Glee
  8. What is your favorite book? Vampire Academy
  9. What is your favorite treat? gooey brownies
  10. How do you help out with your brothers and sisters? I'm Mama's helper and help with whatever she wants me to do
  11. Where do you want to go for your summer vacation? Legoland!
  12. If you had $20 to spend what would you buy? books for my Kindle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved your interviews! I got that prompt from Mom's Tree House (a blog). She just started this writing club and I have been using it to help with avoiding writer's block or blogger's block (smile) . Here is the link: http://www.momstreehouse.com. Look for the Writing Club. Have a good day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...