Being fairly new to the blogging world, I feel very grateful to be one of the winners of the
Please stop by her blog Chauny Writes!
the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
Tell us seven things about yourself.
Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.
seven things about me:
1) I used to be obsessively organized, but I have let that go (for the most part)
I had to have every one's clothes categorized on colored hangers and all the kid's wooden puzzle pieces and their doll house and their books had to be in order if they weren't playing with them. I would still be like that if I had time to do it -- and if my husband didn't make fun of me for it. My stomach still hurts sometimes when I can't find the 'whole set' of something.
2) I was an Army Brat and I hated moving. Until we moved to San Francisco when I was 14, I went to a different school every 18 months or so. Some people thrive in that environment, I did not.
3) I was my Grandma's favorite.
4) I am head over heels, madly in love with my husband -- and it makes me mad that he knows it. If you know Mike, you know what I mean and can feel for me. It even makes me all girly and weepy to think about it.
5) I never understood what love was until I held Paige. I remember just staring at her and being overwhelmed by this feeling of having always known her. Before and after, forever.
6) At times I have the sense of humor of an eight year old boy, and I am never sarcastic.
7) I think my kids are The Best and The Most Adorable kids on the planet. I really do. I know there must be other cuter kids out there, and I know you are supposed to think all of them are cute in some way... but, I like mine The Best.
-- I also have some majorly freakin' cute nieces and a nephew, that really, in my head I also count as mine.
I don't just enjoy 'mommy blogs' so my blog list has a little of everything -- including my son's!
So check them out when you can, I'm sure you'll like them too ~
fifteen wonderful blogs: