Saturday, May 21, 2011

Butterfly Award


Thrilled to be chosen by Aimee at girl talk for the Butterfly Award!

Aimee has a wonderful blog. It's all about well, girl talk AND she post great pictures of her little guy and shoes!

Please stop by her site and let her know I sent you over to visit ~




The rules of this award is that you have to share something about yourself
then pass the award on to other bloggers.

I believe that being kind to the people in your family is important. I just don't understand it when someone is nicer or more polite to the store clerk than their husband or even their children. I also don't think you should be obligated to care about someone just because "they are family". If they are not a nice person, why have a relationship with them?


These are always my favorite blogs:







and now these are too:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...