Wednesday, June 1, 2011

drama


I am not the type of person that thrives on drama. I don't create it and I try to avoid it. It makes my stomach hurt. There has been a bit of drama thrown our way this last week. Thankfully I have an amazing husband who understands me and puts himself out there to deflect the worst of it.
So if you've missed me the last couple of days, yes -- I have been hiding.

And PACKING for Legoland!
DJ has one more day as a 5th grader, and then we will start putting our things in the new car top bag thing we got for the trip. It will allow the kids much more room in the minivan. We really enjoy road trips with the kids -- yes, really :)
I know it's still a few days away, but I like to have everything ready before hand. I am trying to sneak in a pedicure before we go too!

I will try to keep everyone updated!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...