Tuesday, July 19, 2011

just grab it

I was adding Jazmin's blog button to my link page


and I was wishing I had a button for my sister in law's blog.





I love Cyndi's blog! She posts pictures of my adorable nieces and it keeps me updated with all the things they are doing. I even stole borrowed the name of my blog from her.
But you know, I am not even sure if she wants a button.

.... but I want one for my link page.

Alright.

So I made one.
La Familia Hendrickson

But then I realized that I needed one for Paige's blog -- and DJ's blog too.

the worms page
Book Reviews and Life by DJ

They look super cute on my link page!


Follow Me!

3 comments:

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Dang! Girlie, you are talented! These are all great!! :o)

♥Jazmin

Thanks for the linky love!

Cyndi Hendrickson said...

You turkey!

Fine! I'll figure out how put it up! :-D Maybe I can just give you my login and you can do it for me...? LOL!

Cyndi Hendrickson said...

test

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...