Friday, October 14, 2011

PK's Wolf Pack


My name is Patricia 
and I've been battling lupus for over 9 years now. 

It is under control at the moment with a cocktail of medications that are quite toxic 
and were meant to treat other illnesses. 
I'm trying to bring awareness to this disease so that we could find a cure for it or, at the very least, get the pharmaceutical companies to focus on a lupus treatment.  I'm happy to say that Benlysta is the result of our culminated efforts.  It's a good step forward to finding a cure. Please help me keep the momentum going.

I hope you will consider making a secure online donation to help me reach my goal for this worthy cause!  
It’s easy to do – just click on the link to support me and complete the donation process. I know times are tough, 
so any amount you can give ($1, $5, $10...) will be greatly appreciated -- 
and it's a TAX DEDUCTIBLE contribution. 
It will bring us that much closer to finding a cure. 

You are also welcomed to join 
my team 
on October 23rd, 2011 
at Golden Gate Park! 

It is estimated that 1.5 million Americans have a form of lupus, an acute and chronic (lifelong) autoimmune disease in which the immune system is unbalanced, causing inflammation and tissue damage to virtually every organ system in the body. November 2008 marked 50 years since a drug has been approved for the treatment of lupus. There is hope on the horizon, and with your help we can find better treatments and a cure.

Making a difference starts with one step. Thank you for taking this step!





Follow Me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...