Thursday, September 1, 2011

the ABC's of me


  • Age: 42 40 
  • Bed Size: California King, and I wish I had one even bigger! Like add a twin on the side and on the bottom -- AND I'd like someone to come in every day and put fresh sheets on for me. Yes, every day Every. Day. {please} 
  • Chore you Dislike: taking things out of the fridge that have gone bad -- Mike and I have a deal, he does that and I do diapers. And I think I win.
  • Dogs: not anymore, but I miss having one (just look how sweet he was)
  • Essential start to your Day: oh, uh, Coffee!
  • Favorite Color: green (but I think you probably guessed that)
  • Gold or Silver: silver
  • Height: 5'1 and 3/4"
  • Instruments you Play(ed): yeah, right
  • Junk Food: Hostess Cupcakes
  • Kids: Paige -13, DJ -11, Kelly -5 and Mikey - 22 months
  • Live: California
  • Mom's name: The Crazy Lady (not fondly)
  • Nicknames: used to have a couple, but I go by Mama now
  • Overnight hospital Stays: back surgery and 4 c-sections -- and I stayed with DJ for his ear surgeries, does that count?
  • Pet peeves: people that let their kids be mean to other (my) kids
  • Quote from a Movie: "Why are you so unpopular with the Chicago Police Department?"

  • Righty or Lefty: righty, but used to practice to try and be a lefty
  • Siblings: younger brother, David Edward
  • Time you Wake up: 3am, 5am and up at 7:15
  • Underwear: excuse me?
  • Vegetables you don't Like: peas
  • What makes you run Late: I am always early
  • X-rays you've Had: besides teeth, only my back -- I had a bunch of ultrasounds though!
  • Yummy food you Make: I make penne pasta, with grape tomatoes, basil, garlic and feta. Everyone loves it -- except my husband, because it has no meat in it!
  • Zoo animal Favorites: Love the zoo! Right now I like seeing the Grizzly Bears getting fed and I always like the Gorillas and Giraffes. (ooo, all 'G's') Oh, but I like the Rhinos too!


Found this About Me prompt at Material Girl Green

Follow Me!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hi you big bed lovin', coffee drinkin', 42 (shh!) year old pea hating mama in California!!
Hope you're having a great week xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...